8. Measuring Clear Window Design #1 – Chair Rail Design #2 – Transom Design #3
1. Measure width from wall to corner post.
2. Measure height from where you will mount top of headrod clamp to floor.
3. Measure from floor to 1” above handrail.
* Leave extra coverage for the horizontal strip above the handrail for “play”.
4. Fill out the heights on the form. Work from the bottom up for the height placement of the horizontal strip.
5. The totals on the center of the form must equal the Total Height.
6. Fill out the widths. Decide how large you want the side strips, then subtract those from the total width for the Clear Vinyl Width.
7. The sides and Clear Vinyl Width must equal the Total Width.
8. Choose Side Fasteners.
Top Fabric Height 5”
* Tip- If you make the top height 10” or more the clear vinyl will be encased when you roll up the curtain. This will look better and protect the clear when rolled up.
Center Horizontal Strip (handrail) 3”
Bottom Fabric 8”
Side Fabric – 3”
Order Clear Vinyl Porch Curtains Online Today or Call 800-933-6936