9. Choose the Vertical Design Form with the appropriate number of center posts.
Example and instructions of a typical layout for a Vertical Design.
1. Measure total width of curtain.
2. Measure total height from where you will mount the top of the headrod clamp to the floor or where you want the curtain to stop on knee wall etc.
3. Measure width and height of openings. Subtract 1″ off heights and widths. Enter these numbers on the form.
4. Measure all center posts. Add 1″ to the width and enter on form.
5. On your form, subtract all openings and center post from the Total Width. Divide by 2- This will be the size of your side strips.
6. The sides, posts and clear vinyl widths must equal the Total Width.
7. On your form, subtract the Clear Vinyl Height from the Total Height. Divide by 2 – This will be the size of the top and bottom fabric.
8. The total heights on the center of the form must equal the Total Height.
9. Choose Side Fasteners.
Top Fabric Height 5”
* Tip- If you make the top height 10” or more the clear vinyl will be encased when you roll up the curtain. This will look better and protect the clear when rolled up.
Bottom Fabric 8”
Side Fabric – 2”
Order Clear Vinyl Porch Curtains Online Today or Call 800-933-6936