The Sunflexx retractable awning system is engineered to withstand greater upward or downward pressure from wind or rain than any other retractable awning system. It is the only nationally sold retractable patio awning with a certified wind load chart. This is achieved with our highly specialized urethane compression shoulder joint which allows the arm to slowly flex as pressure increases from either direction.
Compare Sunflexx Awning Frames and see why Sunflexx Retractable Awnings are the best value and can provide many years of shade, without any costly repairs or service. Sunflexx Awnings are built to last.
Sunflexx Retractable Awnings come standard with a hand crank. Sunflexx®’s 3:1 or 7.8:1 ratio bevel gear is the most efficient available. It retracts or extends your awning, requiring less than half the time and effort. Optional Somfy Motors are available.
Your Eastern Sunflexx Retractable Awning comes completely assembled
1. Mount brackets as required – in stud or other structural member
2. Lift awning into brackets and tighten bolts
3. Adjust pitch
- Hood & End Covers
- Drop Valance
- Wind & Rain Package
- Somfy Sunea RTS Manual Override Motor
- Somfy Eolis Wireless Wind Sensor
- Sunbrella Fabric – 10 Year Warranty
- Awning Frames – 15 Year Warranty
- 6 , 8 ,10 , 12 & 14 Ft. Projections
- Custom Sizes up to 25 Ft. Wide
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – see Buying Information
- Only Patio Awning with a Certified Wind Load Chart
- Shipped in 14 Business Days – Free Shipping! (Common Carrier)
- Sunflexx is the most Durable Retractable Available
- Sunflexx Component Specifications
Due to increased freight cost additional shipping may apply depending on your location.